Annual audit is an indispensable procedure for each Hong Kong Limited Company. Audits on organizations’ accounts are an independent and objective manner which carried out in accordance with the relevant auditing standards and guidelines.
- Required by Hong Kong Tax Authority (Inland Revenue Department)
- Comply Hong Kong laws and regulations, Cap.622 Companies Ordinance (Previous is Cap.32)
Other benefits of our services include:
- To detect area that may have potential problem in the Company and allow Directors and Shareholders to take action in advance;
- To assist our clients to understand their needs and to give them timely advices on management control;
- To help clients manage risk so that they can focus on their core business.
To ensure professional and quality services, our team members have the qualifications from any/all of these:
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of International Accountants
- CPA Australia
- LCCI International Qualifications